Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Note From The Founder

It is with great pleasure that I am back in Beestung on a part-time basis. Many of Beestung's loyal customers may have noticed my absence. In April I gave birth to my second baby, Oscar. My spouse David, toddler Amelia and myself are thrilled to welcome him to our family.

Thank you to my wonderful manager Amanda and excellent staff, Rachel, Tara and Fallon, for keeping the hive running so smoothly. You can find me in the boutique on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please drop by and say hello, or better yet come for a bra fitting!

Celebrating our 9th year here on Yonge Street, we are working hard to provide the best lingerie and sleepwear out there. We are constantly developing our bra fitting technique and have just added a number of incredible fitting bras from Marie Jo and Prima Donna. Look for our newsletter outlining these fantastic styles in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your continued support and patronage,

Aimée

Founder & master bra fitter 

No comments: