Wednesday, April 27, 2016
She's been there for you since the day you were born. She always has your back. She's your number one fan. Tell your Mom how special she is with the perfect gift this Mother's Day, May 8th. A gown from Hanro, as pictured above, is pure luxury. A wonderful way to let her know you care. From sweet bralettes and cotton thongs to sexy leopard print bras, we have something to suit every mom.
Save the date! It’s time for the Uptown Yonge Business Association Mother’s Day Sidewalk Sale and Beestung Lingerie’s famous bi-annual Hanky Panky sale.
We know how much our fabulous customers love Hanky Panky, so on Saturday May 7th & Sunday May 8th you'll receive 20% OFF ALL Hanky Panky. Must-have thongs, boyshorts, vikinis, retro cuts, bralettes, camis, and sleepwear are all on special.
***20% off all Hanky Panky on Saturday May 7th & Sunday May 8th, 2016 ONLY. No rain cheques. All sale items are final sale.
Friday, April 15, 2016
- Separate Out Your Delicates - Keep a small basket with your dirty laundry to throw your delicates into. This makes it easy to care for them properly. Tip: Always read the care label on the garment before washing.
- What Soap? Use a gentle soap such as Soak or Forever New that is free of harsh sulphates, phosphates and dye. These products work for hand-washing as well as for high-efficiency machines and regular washing machines. Tip: Eliminating harsh detergents will extend the life of your delicates
- Hand-Washing - Hand-washing is great for lace bras & panties and lace trimmed sleepwear. It is by far the most gentle way of caring for your delicates. Tip: Roll wet delicates in a towel to gently remove excess moisture.
- Love Your Washing Machine? Many customers find it easier to launder their delicates in the machine. Always wash with cold water and use the hand-wash or delicate setting. Tip: Placing your delicates in mesh bags to launder helps protect them. Use a regular mesh bag for delicate sleepwear and a wire-frame bra bag to wash your bras.
- Skip The Dryer - Unless the garment tag specifically indicates to tumble dry, most delicates need to be laid flat or hung to dry. The dryer will shrink bra underwire casings, turn lace brittle, shrink cottons, and cause modals to pill. Tip: Some sleepwear and cotton panties can be tumbled dry but only use the LOW setting on your dryer.
Adhesive Bras, Strapless Bras, Nipple Concealers and more...
Prepping for prom? We've got you covered. If you are wearing a backless number, an adhesive bra from NuBra is your best bet. Drop in and we will show you how they work. Strapless gown? We have a great assortment of strapless bras from A-G cup in nude & black. In need of double-sided tape? We stock that too.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)