Are you still looking for the perfect PJ's? You’ll stop your search when you try the Gisele. Coveted by our customers and us Beestung girls alike, Eberjey’s menswear inspired pajamas are classic, elegant, and unbelievably soft! Make sure you have a pair to wear this season! Hurry into Beestung for the best selection of size and colour.
Saturday, December 21, 2013
Thursday, December 19, 2013
This time of year calls for cozy cotton, and here at Beestung we’re loving Dutch line PIP Studio for just that! PIP’s 100% cotton pajamas marry traditional style with sensational print and a no-holds-barred colour palette. With pajamas like these, we're tempted to skip the parties and stay in for the holidays. Swing by soon to take a peek at these perfect PJ's!
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Who is on your list this holiday? A broody and exotic Dame? A casual, comfortable, totally down-to-earth Tomboy? Or maybe a sweet and wholesome Ingenue! Whoever the lucky girl is, there's something just for her at Beestung. Swing by soon to pick up the perfect little 'something' for all the wonderful women on your list. See all our great choices below!
Dame (dām) a courtesy title for a woman in authority or a mistress of a household. Glamorous, broody and exotic. She loves luxurious touches, has an eye for detail and appreciates the finer things. When every dress in her closet is both black AND fabulous.
1. Elegant Cecilia Camisole & Pant, Eberjey 2. Seductive Double-Je Bra and Tanga, Lou Paris 3. Festive Houndstooth Gift Box, Hanky Panky 4. Sophisticated Cocoon Wrap, Deshabille.
Tomboy (täm-ˌbȯi) a girl who acts or dresses in a boyish way. Casual, comfortable and totally down-to-earth. She would never trade in her favourite sneakers, despite how worn they are. When she borrows from the boys, everything looks better.
Ingenue (an-jə-ˌnü) a naive, innocent girl or young woman. Sweet, wholesome and always sincere. She brightens up every day with her fresh and vibrant character. When there are never enough floral prints to satisfy her rosy attitude.
1. Ultra-feminine Theodora Bralette and Boythong, Eberjey 2. Adorable Days of the Week Bikini, Cheek Frills 3. Cozy and bold Pien Cotton Flannel Pajamas, PIP 4. Lingerie's favourite no-rinse washing liquid, Soak.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Holiday Gift Guide
'Tis the season for cozy PJs! Here at Beestung we have two great new sleepwear lines as well as customer favourite Eberjey, just in time for the holidays.
New to Beestung is Love + Grace, an LA-based luxury line made in the USA. Touted as cool, chic, and comfortable, Love + Grace is known for their menswear inspired pajamas. Soft and delicate with button-up front and a drawstring waist, these PJs are your answer to the perfect Sunday morning.
Dutch line PIP makes classic sleepwear fun and contemporary with their use of vibrant prints and bold colour. We love their 100% cotton button down PJ sets, hoodie style robes, and nightshirts for their comfort and unique style.
Heralding from Miami, Eberjey has perfected flattering and feminine sleepwear, loungewear, and intimates. The line's devout followers love the signature softness and delicate detailing of their classic PJs, chemises, teddies, robes, and the prettiest underthings. Our favourite collection? The Gisele.
We have something for all the ladies on your list—your mother, your sister, your daughter, and yourself!
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
LOU Panty Promo!
If you’re looking for a bra and panty set that fits both your body and your sense of style, you’ll love the Piccadilly collection from Lou Paris. Semi-sheer black Calaise lace make this bra gorgeous, while a ¾ vertical seam offers perfect fit and natural uplift for women B to F cup.
The Piccadilly bikini and thong are designed with the same signature Calais lace, scalloped edges, and soft satin trim. These panties also feature a center front panel with stretch mesh lining for discrete and comfortable control you can wear day to day.
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Don’t get too used to this chilly weather, the Uptown Yonge Fall Fest has arrived just in time to heat things up! On Saturday September 28th celebrate the vibrant Uptown Yonge community with an array of tastings, sales, and promotions at Beestung Lingerie and neighbouring boutiques and businesses!
Beestung Lingerie will be celebrating all weekend long with a Hanky Panky promotion that can’t be missed! That’s right, on Saturday September 28th and Sunday September 29th Hanky Panky’s raved about sleepwear, Signature Lace Bralettes, Boyshorts, Vikinis, Retro cuts, and must-have Thongs will be 20% off! Honey, summer’s end has never been sweeter.
***20% off all Hanky Panky Thongs, Boyshorts, Vikinis & Retro cuts on Saturday September 28th and Sunday September 29th, 2013 only. No rain cheques. All panties are final sale.
Monday, August 26, 2013
Are you sleepless over the end of Beestung’s summer sale?
Rest assured, you now have until August 31st to snatch up items from our bra & sleepwear selection at further discounted prices! Find pieces from all your favourites including Eberjey, Hanky Panky, Hanro, Elle MacPherson, Stella McCartney and more.
Hurry in for the best selection,
The Beestung Gals
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Receive 30% OFF a second regular priced
*This offer will run from August 6-20th.
As well, we have filled our sales racks with amazing lingerie from your favourite lines at unbelievable prices.
- Sleepwear from Eberjey, Princesse Tam Tam & Hanro
- Bras from Elle MacPherson, Princesse Tam Tam, Stella McCartney and more...
- Panties from Princesse Tam Tam, Elle MacPherson & Eberjey
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Friday, June 14, 2013
Brides-to-be are sure to fall in love all over again when they see this season’s stunning pieces from Elle Macpherson and Lou Paris. Elle Macpherson’s feminine Lush Bloom Strapless in cream is perfect for timeless brides everywhere, with floral lace appliqué that will make you say I do.
Stark-white and irresistible, the Ethnic Chic Long-Line Bra from French fashion house Lou Paris, boasts exquisite lace detailing and impeccable structure. It’ll be love at first sight! Whether it's to walk down the aisle or if you are simply seeking some crisp summer lingerie, these pieces are white hot.
Summer is finally upon us, which means it’s time to shed that winter-wear weight! Sleeping in will be even sweeter in the latest short and camisole sets from customer favourites Eberjey and Elle Macpherson.
From feminine dots to classic cuts, Eberjey is your answer to the balmy nights ahead! The Scattered Dots Short & Cami set is absolutely covered with the teensiest, tiniest dots, and absolutely brimming with sweetness and style. Reach for the Scattered Dots collection before your beautiful night's sleep! If ‘borrowed from the boys’ is more your style you can’t go wrong with Eberjey’s Gisele Short PJ Set, a Beestung best-seller.
Elle Macpherson’s Big Wave Break set is the perfect combination of elegance and comfort. Embellished with black floral lace detailing, this cream short and camisole set is velvety soft and totally irresistible. These pieces will take you from the city to the cottage in total summer sleep style.
Monday, May 6, 2013
Uptown Yonge's Sidewalk Sale
It's time for our semi-annual neighbourhood sidewalk sale! This amazing event is put on by the Uptown Yonge Business Association and Beestung is thrilled to participate again. To celebrate, we are offering:
thongs, boyshorts, vikinis, retro styles, camis and more...
FREE GIFT with purchase of $75, while supplies last!
Beestung Lingerie is SO PROUD to sell Hanky Panky. This company is ethical in all areas of their production, from overseeing their US factories to watching their CO2 emissions. Check out our feature on Four Reasons To Feel Good About Hanky Panky.
Come out and support your local neighbourhood, enjoy the spring weather, and scoop up some good deals. We hope to see you out and about!
Four Reasons To Feel Good About Hanky Panky:
2. There are many knockoffs available. While the copycats may look the same superficially, but they do not have Hanky Panky's signature fit, feel, and long life.
3. Many of these copycats are manufactured in countries where you have no guarantee of humane working conditions, so "bargain" undies may come at the cost of the safety of the people who make them.
4. Hanky Panky has been manufacturing in the USA since 1977. Manufacturing locally saves time, fuel, and shipping costs, thus drastically reducing the generation of CO2. It also allows Hanky Panky to monitor the quality of their products and the working conditions in their factories.
Beestung Lingerie is SO PROUD to sell Hanky Panky!
Lejaby – one of France’s original and most-highly respected lingerie houses is back with a vengeance. Founded in 1884, this house is the crown jewel of French lingerie. After a hiatus and some restructuring, the brand has relaunched as Maison Lejaby. Responsible for many innovations in lingerie, this line exudes so many qualities that we love: gorgeous colours, delicate yet supportive shapes, and exquisite lace and embroidery.
Beestung is stocking a number of styles from B-F cup. These full fit bras are works of art, and truly need to be seen to be appreciated.
Bandeau (pl. bandeaux, diminutive of French: bande meaning "strip"), a garment made of a strip of cloth.
Seeking something softer and more comfortable than a strapless bra? Beestung has stocked up on bandeaus for the summer season. These delicate pieces are gorgeous if revealed ever-so-slightly from under a bat-wing tunic, or paired beneath the perfect summer frock. We have an assortment of soft lace, smooth microfiber and even lifting underwire bandeaus. Eberjey's Esther Lace bandeau and thong, pictured above, is a dainty piece that perfectly embodies everything a bandeau should be. We also have choices from Princesse Tam Tam and Hanky Panky too.
Bring in your summer tops, tunics, and pretty dresses to see what works! Bandeaus work best on a smaller bust, and will fit an A-C cup and perhaps a small D cup. If you need more lift and support, we always have a great selection in traditional strapless bras up to F cup as well.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Miss Liberty PJ Set (top pic), Madeline Flutter Robe, Bralet & Boythong (bottom pic)
I have to admit that the soft dove grey colour palette of the Eberjey pieces pictured drove them to the top of the list for my picks of the season. Soft yet sophisticated, fresh and not overdone, these pieces sing to me. Such a universally flattering neutral, drop by Beestung and have peek at these pieces for yourself.
At Beestung this season, I am delighted to present you with one of our strongest collections ever. All year we pour through customer suggestion and wishes to bring you the best lingerie to fit your lifestyle. We scour the lingerie trade-shows to select the pieces that best reflect our discerning customers.
This year, I am thrilled to bring you and even better selection of your favourite sleepwear and bras from the finest brands out there. Some new additions include:
- More and more DD, E and F cup bras for our curvy clientele.
- A greater selection of bras in 30 band size.
- A few great additions in AA and A cup bras for our small busted customers.
Warm spring wishes,
Aimée & The Beestung Girls
Simple & Sweet From Princesse Tam Tam
We have had so many requests for simple and comfortable sleep shorts. When we saw this Jolie Short from French line Princesse Tam Tam, we knew it fit the bill. Perfect details, simple styling, and classic cut. These shorts will become your favourite piece to sleep or lounge in. Available in both grey and raspberry.
We can only surmise that Stella McCartney named this pretty piece after her good friend Gwyneth, lucky girl. With a delicate combination of floral lace and Swiss dot mesh on the panties, this set is sweetness defined. The sugary lilac colour is perfect to pep up your Spring wardrobe. With is soft fitting demi-wire cup, this bra is contemporary and flattering, as well as extremely easy to wear.
A Dream In Crochet From Eberjey
Romantic lace crochet lends a retro feel to this sweet romper from Eberjey. In the perfect green colour that screams Spring, this delicate teddy is made of comfy jersey with lace trim. For a easy and relaxed lingerie look, the Eberjey rompers can't be beat. They are sexy without trying too hard. Trust us, you will knock his socks off in this little number!
Seductive Gracieuse Demi Bra
If you are looking for a stunner you can't go wrong with this seductive demi bra from French lingerie house, Lou Paris. With scalloped shell-like embroidery and delicate pink trim, this bra epitomizes femininity. With a nod to retro styling, this sexy number will quickly become your favourite. Available in B-F cup, the perfect fit of this bra parallels the design of this wearable yet gorgeous number.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
While Mother Nature has not yet receive the memo, we at Beestung are confident that Spring is right around the corner. Our optimism is evident in the pretty pastel palette of all the gorgeous pieces we have received for Spring 2013. Some new and notable items at Beestung Lingerie include:
- Gorgeous bras from esteemed French house Lejaby, to F cup.
- Sweet 100% cotton nightwear from Belabumbum.
- Fabulous pieces from Eberjey's Spring 2013 collection. Pretty comfortable sleepwear at it's best.
- Saucy bras from fashion maven Stella McCartney, to E cup.
- Classic 100% cotton nightwear from Swiss favourite, Hanro.
- Delicate & detailed, yet supportive and wearable bras from Lou Paris, to F cup.
Spring is a great time to give your lingerie drawer a good spring cleaning. Many women find themselves holding onto ill-fitting and tired pieces. Organizing your lingerie drawer is an easy task that will make getting ready in the morning a breeze. Here are a few tips.
Sort through what to keep:
- Try on every bra in your drawer. Throw out bras that are worn out and have lost their stretch. Donate bras that you never wear but that are still in good form or that are uncomfortable on you.
- The wire should lay flat against your chest, the bra should not ride up and should be snug enough around your ribcage to give you good support.
- The fabric should still retain good stretch in both the band and the straps.
- If you are unsure if a bra fits well or is worn out, bring it in and we will give you our honest opinion.
- If a bra is still in good shape but slightly too big or small on you, tuck it out of the way in another drawer. Many women find that their weight fluctuates up and down by 5 lbs. A bra that is in good shape may be worth hanging onto.
- Go through your underwear and discard any pair that is worn out, uncomfortable or ratty looking.
- Put strapless bras and other pieces that you just wear occasionally at the back of the drawer.
- Separate your bras into nude, dark & colour piles. Further separate each pile of bras by nesting you wear the most at the front and bras your wear the least at the back of each pile.
- Most women wear their dark bras less in the the spring. If that is the case with you place your dark bras further back in your drawer. Give the priority placement in your drawer to your nude and pretty colour bras to pair with your spring and summer wardrobe.
- With your underwear, keep the pairs that you wear a lot at the front of the drawer (your Hanky Panky's, your cotton panties and so forth). Place special pairs that you wear more occasionally at the back of your drawer (seamless Commando panties, shape-wear and so forth).
Monday, February 11, 2013
Our Valentine's Pics
1) Hanky Panky's three pack of thongs could not be more sweet.
2) Stella McCartney's Lace Balconette epitomizes romance in soft nude and rose.
3) Elle MacPherson's French Flavour bra is on fire.
4) Hanky Panky's cheeky Heart Print Babydoll rocks some sexy style.
Send your sweetie our way for a gift you will love. Or better yet, treat yourself!
New From Eberjey
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Our Year End Sale
Beestung Lingerie's year end sale has finally arrived. We are thrilled to announce that this year's sale is better than ever! Drop by for amazing lingerie from your favourite lines at unbelievable prices.
*Sleepwear from Eberjey, Hanro and Princesse Tam Tam
*Bras from Elle MacPherson, Princesse Tam Tam and Lou
*Panties from Hanky Panky, Eberjey and Elle MacPherson
The sale will run from
Our New Windows
We always look forward to sharing our windows with you and this one is no exception. We are thrilled with how it turned out! In case you are curious the image is of Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant from 1938's Bringing Up Baby. Have a look...
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)